Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ASAN Northern Virginia Chapter meeting

ASAN Northern Virginia will be holding a meeting on July 17.

Here is an announcement and introduction from chapter leader Samantha Bodwell:

I would like to introduce myself, I am Samantha Bodwell. I am happy to be the new Northern Virginia (Washington, DC Area) Chapter Leader and excited to form a great group, I hope to meet lots of interesting people in the process. I am a Northern Virginia native, who was diagnosed on the spectrum over a year ago and have been actively self-advocating since. I have designed a Meetup page in order to get our group up and running.

http://www.meetup.com/asanwashingtondcmetro/

I look forward to working with our great blogger Paula, who has happily consented to carry on her post.

Our first get together will be on Saturday July 17th, Board Games at Borders, please visit the Meetup page and join the group for further details. Can't wait to meet everyone, see you soon!